Notes 1) :-
- Aviation is the story of how the world became small.
- A mile of highway will take you a mile, a mile of runway will take you anywhere.
- The mastery of the turn is the story of how aviation became practical as a means of transportation.
- It's inevitable that aviation is a part of the economic growth that surrounds airports.
- The airplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth.
Notes 2) :-
- Aviation is proof that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.
- Aviation is the branch of engineering that is least forgiving of mistakes.
- There's simply no substitute for experience in terms of aviation safety.
- In life you are either a passenger or a pilot, itís your choice. Choose wisely.
- Emergency landings are done to save lives, not airplanes.