- The organic material, as the laws of chemistry state, can neither be created nor destroyed.
- All Countries must perfect a worldwide system of accountability for nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.
- The world has placed chemical, biological and nuclear weapons in a separate category because their use constitutes a crime against all humanity.
- Every aspect of the world today even politics and international relations, is affected by chemistry.
- There's no way you can create a chemistry where none exists.