Notes 1) :-
- Good buildings come from good people, and all problems are solved by good design.
- You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- The only important thing about design is how it relates to people.
- The proper study of mankind is the science of design.
- Architects design houses. You live in a home.
Notes 2) :-
- Design is not for philosophy, it's for life.
- Design is so critical it should be on the agenda of every meeting in every single department.
- Design is an iterative process. One idea often builds on another.
- Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose.
- Design our world so that we have positive social and environmental side effects.