Notes 1) :-
- For development, peace is essential.
- Infrastructure development is economic development.
- Education is the development of power and ideal.
- The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.
- Humanitarian response, sustainable development, and sustaining peace are three sides of the same triangle.
Notes 2) :-
- We all have different narratives; all of our narratives are at different stages of development.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- We need to promote development that does not destroy our environment.
- We must take steps to prevent further nuclear weapons development or modernization.
- We believe in peace and peaceful development, not only for ourselves but for people all over the world.