Notes 1) :-
- Consumer electronics is a challenging one.
- The cost of electronics in a modern car now exceeds the cost of its stall.
- We will not stop until every car on the road is electric.
- Components are important in the evolution of cars, and there is increasing need for electronics.
- With electronics, they just get smaller and smaller.
Notes 2) :-
- Electronics is clearly the winner of the day.
- We may be living in a world of disposable electronics, but working people are not disposable commodities.
- We see portability in electronics being a continuing requirement, higher functionality, better battery life, requiring lower power for the actual electronics.
- Electronics are getting more and more accessible now; you don't have to be an engineer to start building things.
- We hope to be a leader in the convergence of consumer electronics and communications.