Notes 1) :-
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.
- What is not started will never get finished.
- Itís fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Donít risk more than you can afford to lose.
Notes 2) :-
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Entrepreneurs and start-up owners are prime contributors to economy.