- Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
Notes 1) :-
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Peace is always beautiful.
- Peace is a conscious choice.
- Peace cannot be unilateral.
- Defending peace is the duty of all.
Notes 2) :-
- There was never a good war, or a bad peace.
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
- Those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves.
- It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.
- We must all make peace so that we can all live in peace.
Notes 3) :-
- Peace is a simple step.
- Peace is better than war.
- Peace is the greatest gift to humanity.
- Courage is important to establish peace.
- Sometimes, piece of mind is necessary for peace in mind.