Notes 1) :-
- Planning is a primary ingredient in preparation to success.
- Long term vision requires strategic planning.
- Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- A good plan doesn't mean it will go accordingly.
- Planning is essential, even if plans are of little importance.
Notes 2) :-
- Planning is bringing the future into the present.
- Planning is important component for the development of any country.
- A person who does not plan long ahead may find trouble at its door.
- Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.
- Planning is a skill and an art which takes a lifetime to master.