Notes 1) :-
- Bicycle is the healthiest mode of transport.
- Pipelines are the safest way to transport petroleum.
- One cannot understand a city without using its public transportation system.
- Public transportation is like a magnifying glass that shows you civilization.
- Local voices should not be overlooked when it comes to planning transportation projects.
Notes 2) :-
- Economy is heavily depended on Transportation.
- Every city has some kind of transportation issues.
- The design of cities show how transportation systems work.
- We must invest in our nation's transportation infrastructure.
- Transportation funding is a win-win situation for everyone involved.